You are Visitor No.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guest Speaker : Mr. Sandeep Hegde


In Deshpande Fellowship Program we had Mr. Sandeep Hegde as Guest Speaker, on 22nd April.It was very interactive for fellows.The session it self stated with questions by sandeep that what they want to know about him? and the question like what made you to choose this business? how was the family support initially? and what were the challenges in your business.? etc. Fellows were very eager to listen his words because he is a Just graduated from his computer engineering, and started his business in software by name "Dotcord.com" which is situated in Belguam.

The way he think is very different from other like one question came from fellows by saying what would you do if you have any competitors in market? and his answer was so simple that he told why should i think about my competitors? I will concentrate on what service I am providing and how I can give a better service to my customers. rather than who are my compitators and what they are doing I should think what more better i can do, and it really impressed the fellows.

Once gain we thank Mr. Sandeep Hegde for giving this opportunity for fellows to interact with you and learn something from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment